Welcome to College Corner United Methodist Church. We are glad you’re exploring our congregation and we would love to have you visit! Here are a few things newcomers often want to know.
- Dress- Please wear what you’re most comfortable wearing. Casual, professional, sandals, tennis shoes and sweat shirts are all welcomed. We even have kiddos wearing PJ’s on Christmas Eve Candle light service!
- Communion- “We invite all who are seeking faith in Christ to join us at the table.” In other words, we offer communion to everyone who asks regardless of church membership or affiliation. The first Sunday of every month is communion Sunday. If you need assistance, we can even bring it to you in your pew.
- Tithe- we do not expect new visitors to give, however our congregation gives lovingly a portion of what God has blessed us with to be used to further His kingdom.
- Worship- we praise with a blend of traditional Hymns along with some more contemporary music. Generally on the first Sunday of the month our Worship is led by our Praise Team. Interested in joining our group? Contact one of the pastors!
- Bible- Our pews have the NIV version. If you need a Bible, please see our Pastors Jay & Charlotte
- Sunday School- We have adult and children’s Sunday School, no sign up is necessary, just come to Church early at 9 am and go to the Fellowship Hall. We even have coffee!
- Service Opportunities- we have several areas for participation. Let us know what you are interested in and we will channel your God given gifts!
- Children- the Nursery is open for infants through kindergarten. Children First grade and on generally sit with the congregation. If your children wish to stay with you, we even have rocking chairs in the back just like home!
- Small Groups- get involved in either the Men’s group or Women’s group. Both meet on Wednesday evenings. If you prefer earlier in the day, there’s a Women’s Study group on Monday mornings. Please see the calendar for more information.